Fundvest is a WealthTech start-up here to challenge the European status quo of investing and banking products. We are a user-centric investment app that allows users to focus on long-term investing by offering transparent and low prices. We are here to give our users the tools and knowledge necessary to build wealth by making investments accessible and easy for everyone.
Now is an exciting time to join us at Fundvest. We are growing and we are looking for a specialist in Compliance to help us improve and execute our internal compliance strategy and processes.
As a licenced financial brokerage firm Fundvest is subject to regulatory requirements related not only to AML/CTF, but also to governance and internal control, financial soundness, reporting, handling clients’ orders and safeguarding clients’ funds, data security and privacy, prevention of conflicts of interest and fraud, etc.
You will work closely with our Compliance, AML/CTF, Risk&Treasury and Business development teams to achieve proper awareness and implementation of regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing
- Advising us on compliance requirements and related controls.
- Developing and implementing our compliance management system that covers all relevant areas and aspects such as contributing to the preparation of annual compliance monitoring plan, drafting policies and procedures, advising business on regulatory matters, reviewing marketing communications, and analysing complaints, etc.
- Reading large pieces of regulations and breaking down what is needed to be done and how it applies to our business model.
- Working closely with our Compliance team to identify regulatory issues proactively and recommending remedies to promote compliance.
- Liaising with key internal (e. g., Legal, Risk, AML/CTF officer, etc.) and external (e. g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners, etc.) stakeholders as required.
What we value a lot
- agerness and motivation towards compliance, our product and company. This is the single most important aspect as all the training for the tasks above will take place on the go.
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
What we expect from you
- Higher education in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Some initial experience with financial institutions and/or regulatory institutions.
- Ability to multitask, handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian (or Estonian), both verbally and in writing. English is the official language of Fundvest.
What will make you stand out
- Understanding of capital markets and personal investment experience.
- Salary (from 2500 – 3500 EUR gross, based on the skills).
- Company stock options.
- Offices in Vilnius and Tallinn. We are open to candidates willing to work in either city.
- Young and vibrant colleagues.
- Partial remote work
- Vibrant, professional, and diverse team of all Baltic nationalities as we consider our home markets to be in all three Baltic countries.
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks.
- Professional training – we offer internal and external training courses, participation in local and international events.
- Business trips – we have team meetings in our offices abroad.
- Career path – career advice and opportunities. Let ‘s grow together!