Fundvest is a WealthTech start-up here to challenge the European status quo of investing and banking products. We are a user-centric investment app that allows users to focus on long-term investing by offering transparent and low prices. We are here to give our users the tools and knowledge necessary to build wealth by making investments accessible and easy for everyone.
Now is an exciting time to join us at Fundvest. We are growing, entering new markets and we are looking for a Head of Compliance to help us build, improve, and manage our business processes within a regulatory framework. You will work closely with all our departments to ensure that all applicable compliance risks are identified, measured, mitigated and relevant controls are implemented, securing the compliance with the approved risk appetite and applicable regulations.
What you will be doing
- Following risk-based approach providing advice on strategic direction to the management team of the Company regarding compliance matters.
- Making and keeping up to date policies, procedures, other internal regulations, and communication of the Company.
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews.
- Monitoring and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place in accordance with obligations under Directive 2014/65/EU and the actions taken to address any deficiencies in the Company’s compliance with its obligations.
- Reporting to the management body on the implementation and effectiveness of the overall control environment for investment services and activities, on the risks that have been identified and, on the complaints-handling reporting as well as remedies undertaken or to be undertaken.
- Monitoring the operations of the complaints-handling process and considering complaints as a source of relevant information in the context of the general monitoring responsibilities.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports to the supervisory authority, interacting with the supervisory authority on compliance matters.
- Perform other related duties.
What we value a lot
- Eagerness, optimism and motivation towards compliance, our product and company.
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve.
What we expect from you
- Experience in interacting with our regulator the Bank of Lithuania.
- Higher education in finance, economics, business administration, law or related field (does not need to finished).
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian language, both verbally and in writing. English is the official language of Fundvest.
What will make you stand out
- Personal investment experience.
- Understanding of capital markets.
- Competitive salary range (3000-4000 gross) and company stock options.
- Offices in Vilnius and Tallinn. We are open to candidates willing to work in either city.
- Young and vibrant colleagues.
- Partial remote work
- Vibrant, professional, and diverse team of all Baltic nationalities as we consider our home markets to be in all three Baltic countries.
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks.
- Professional training – we offer internal and external training courses, participation in local and international events.
- Business trips – we have team meetings in our offices abroad.
- Career path – career advice and opportunities. Let ‘s grow together!